Thursday, July 22, 2010

How it all Started

I started making jewelry about 1997. I went into this store called country beads, bought some supplies - found out it was expensive to make your own jewelry because of all the supplies, but I was hooked. I kept going back and asked the sales woman there how to do things. They took the time to show me and off I went.
I realized after university that that love to be creative. It feeds my soul to create. Even more so, I enjoy someone putting on a piece of my jewelry and see the person feel good wearing what they love. My background training is Counselling, so I love how the natural gemstones have healing properties that will help the wearer.
It is like stepping into a candy shop when I go to buy new gemstones.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment